Weird Fruit DESTROYS Cancer Cells
I don’t know about you… but I’m SICK of hearing about all of the “progress” we’ve made against cancer.
I mean, what the heck are they calling “progress” anyway?
The federal government estimates that 2 million peoplewill be diagnosed with cancer this year.
And mainstream medicine is STILL using toxic treatments like radiation and chemotherapy to burn and poison the cancer out of you.
Doesn’t sound like progress to me.
We deserve a BETTER way to beat cancer… and researchers think they’ve found it.
A new study has revealed a remarkable, non-toxic cancer treatment that leaves healthy cells COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED.
And you can pick it up at any supermarket.
I haven’t always been the biggest fan of pomegranate.
It’s not too easy to eat… and it leaves your fingers red, like you just gutted a fish.
But I’m coming around FAST.
Pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant – and now we’re learning that its extract fights cancer, without harming normal cells.
It does this in several different ways:
- Pomegranate extract protects your healthy cells against the DNA mutations that allow cancer cells to grow and spread.
- Pomegranate helps to unleash a cancer-fighting protective enzyme called paraoxonase-1 which blocks the oxidative stress and inflammation that can contribute to cancer.
- If a DNA mutation does occur, pomegranate extract:
- interferes with the cancer cell reproductive cycle
- causes cell death in mutated cells
- stops the growth of blood vessels that nourish tumors
- If a tumor does develop, pomegranate interferes with its invasion of healthy tissues.
What’s more? Pomegranate extract has been proven to fight a variety of cancers.
One study, published in Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases, found that pomegranate extract slows prostate tumor growth.
In a breast cancer study, pomegranate peel and seed extract inhibited the growth of breast cancer cells by more than 80 percent.
And the extract is also linked to a two-thirds reduction in lung cancer tumors.
Pomegranate has even been shown to significantly reduce both the volume and quantity of colorectal tumors.
So, how do you reap these incredible benefits?
Experts recommend drinking between 8 and 12 ounces of pomegranate juice a day.
For maximum benefit, be sure to get organic, 100 percent pomegranate juice – not a “cocktail” with added sugar.
And if pomegranate is not your thing, you can get pomegranate extract in powder and supplement form at your local health food store or online from Piping Rock and other retailers, as well.
Experts recommend 500 mg one to three times a day.
Fighting For Your Health,
Executive Director, Alliance For Advanced Health