[Warning] There’s POISON In Your Mouth!
Doesn’t it feel like everything goes wrong at once?
Your stomach is upset easily… your muscles and joints start to hurt… you’re having trouble in the bedroom… and you just can’t think as clearly as you used to.
It’s just part of getting older, right?
Every one of these problems may be caused by a single deadly poison you’re exposed to every day.
And it’s in your mouth.
Mercury exposure is an epidemic. And it’s been ignored for decades.
A big part of the problem is “silver” dental fillings.
They’re used in nearly half of cavity fillings in the U.S. – and you probably have some of these fillings yourself.
But here’s what they don’t tell you.
These fillings contain as much as 55 percent mercury. And every time you chew or drink a hot liquid, that mercury is being released into your system.
Research proves that there is no safe amount of mercury exposure.
As it accumulates in your brain, kidneys, liver, lungs, and GI tract, mercury poisoning can reveal itself in lots of ways:
- Respiratory difficulty – asthma, allergies, bronchitis, emphysema, congestion, shortness of breath, etc.
- Muscle and joint pain – including cramping, aches, weakness, and stiffness.
- Gastrointestinal problems – mercury disrupts the gut microbiome and can result in diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, weight fluctuation, IBS, and more.
- Emotional and psychological issues – mercury is a neurotoxin and has been linked to aggression, mania, mood swings, anxiety, confusion, short-term memory loss, attention deficit disorder, etc.
- Neurological disorders – tremors, paralysis, epilepsy, headaches, dizziness, and more.
- Sensory impairment – hearing problems, visual disturbances, loss of smell and taste.
- Cardiovascular distress – mercury causes angina, irregular heartbeat, edema, and more.
- Impaired immune system.
- Antibiotic resistance.
Of course, you can opt to have your mercury fillings removed and replaced. But this simply isn’t feasible for everyone, and could increase your exposure in the short-term.
Luckily, there are simple steps you can take to detox your system and minimize the harm of mercury exposure.
By adding probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids, and alpha lipoic acids to your daily routine you can protect against the damages of mercury.
These nutrients can protect your organs, promote the production of the antioxidant glutathione, and reduce oxidative stress.
And if you need future fillings, insist on mercury-free composites.
Fighting For Your Health,
Executive Director, Alliance For Advanced Health