[Warning] Big Pharma Meds DESTROY Kidney Health
Kidney failure can really sneak up on you…
You slowly lose your appetite… you’re gradually more tired than usual… it’s harder and harder to catch your breath…
And then suddenly, it’s too late.
Hospitalization for kidney failure has doubled in less than two decades. And recent research has finally uncovered that some of big pharma’s top sellers are to blame!
Here’s what you need to know so you can protect your kidneys.
A recent meta-analysis, published in the journal Nephrology, reveals that a shocking number of Big Pharma drugs are causing MAJOR kidney damage.
Topping that list? Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like Tylenol, Advil, and Aleve.
In fact, around 5 percent of Americans can be expected to develop kidney damage requiring hospitalization while taking NSAIDs.
And these are drugs that don’t even require a prescription!
Can you imagine the uproar if a vitamin or natural supplement did this much damage?!
But that’s not all…
The research also uncovered a long list of other meds that are wreaking havoc on your kidneys, including:
- Antibiotics and antivirals
- Proton pump inhibitors, used to treat heartburn
- ACE inhibitors, prescribed to protect your kidneys by controlling blood pressure
- Immunosuppresants, used to treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Lithium, prescribed for mental health disorders
- Chemotherapy drugs
If you or a loved one is taking one or more of these drugs on a regular basis, you should consult with your doctor about your kidney health immediately… before it’s too late.
Even better? You can protect yourself with the help of some powerful, all-natural remedies.
- The antioxidant CoQ10 has been shown to reduce waste in your blood in just 12 weeks – decreasing and even reversing kidney disease in 81 percent of patients!
- Vitamin B6 has been found to slow the progression of kidney disease by neutralizing harmful molecules that form when your kidneys aren’t working properly.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that stops kidney function failure resulting from oxidative stress. One study showed it helps the kidneys clear creatinine in patients with diabetes.
Fighting For Your Health,
Executive Director, Alliance For Advanced Health