Trendy Treat DESTROYS Cancer
It seems like avocados are everywhere these days.
People are adding them to salads and on everything from chips to sandwiches.
Avocados are the “in” food right now.
And if you love avocados, I have some good news and some bad news.
The good news? A special part of the avocado may have the power to DESTROY cancer cells.
The bad news? You’re probably throwing it out.
It turns out we’ve been trashing the most beneficial part of the avocado this whole time: the seed husk.
Brand new research from the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley has revealed that the brownish seed husk that we throw out after scooping the pulp from every avocado is loaded with medicinal compounds.
Including compounds that kill cancer.
Using gas chromatography, the research team identified 116 healthful compounds in avocado seed husk oil and 16 more in the wax made from that oil.
These are just some of the incredible, all-natural antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer compounds found in avocado seed husks:
- Behenyl alcohol, a primary ingredient in antiviral remedies, helps your cells resist infection from viruses like respiratory syncytial virus, herpes, and more.
- Lauric acid, a saturated fatty acid shown to increase beneficial HDL and thereby reduce the risk of heart disease. Lauric acid is also an anti-inflammatory with anti-microbial effects which inhibits dangerous pathogens.
- Heptacosane, a hydrocarbon found to inhibit the growth or tumor cells.
- Potassium, an anti-oxidant that helps to stabilize blood pressure and reduce the risk of blood clots.
- Lutein, a powerful carotenoid that has been proven to prevent age-related macular degeneration.
- Folate, a B-vitamin that helps prevent strokes.
- Beta-sitosterol and stigmasterol, anti-inflammatories.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Plus, avocados are a healthy source of monounsaturated fat which extensive studies have proven lowers the risk of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and heart disease.
If you and your loved ones want to take advantage of this remarkable – and delicious – breakthrough, it’s easy enough to increase your avocado intake.
You can add avocado pulp to nearly any dish but for added benefit, be sure to scoop the seed husk, as well! It may not be as tasty but your body will thank you.
View More Free Articles
Discover how this powerful new vision formula that can help restore your vision.
You’ve probably skipped it in the produce section all your life! But that’s about the change.
New research shows that a simple lifestyle change could reduce breast cancer risk by up to 37 percent!
But the truth is finally out… this could be the end of your chronic pain.
You’d never go under the knife if it weren’t 100% necessary, right? Well, where stents are concerned… it’s not.
This exciting study will have you clamoring for your favorite soup special.