The Hidden Threat Wrecking Your Health (SCARY!)
No good deed ever goes unpunished.
The same is true for technology. So many of new inventions that are supposed to make our lives better can ultimately harm us in some way… especially when it comes to our health.
There’s one particular device that has become so popular in recent years that it’s estimated 80% of Americans own one.
The government has assured us it’s perfectly safe… but science tells a different story.
Here’s what they’re not telling you.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t know a single person who doesn’t own a cell phone. Most people use them all day every day—and not just for talking on the phone.
Searching the Internet, using GPS, taking pictures, playing games… there’s not much these devices can’t do.
But all of that convenience comes at a price.
You see, cell phone radiation emits from your phone, cell phone towers, wireless networks, laptops, and more. You can’t see it, but it’s a silent, invisible threat to your body.
The government continues to insist that EMFs (electromagnetic waves) are harmless, but the studies are stacking up that would indicate otherwise.
Here are the top 8 problems associated with EMFs.
- EMFs cause oxidative stress in the body, which damages DNA and is responsible for causing cancer and other serious diseases.
- In certain vulnerable people, they can cause electromagnetic hypersensitivity (aka microwave sickness), which can lead to fatigue, nausea, dizziness, and memory loss.
- 4G technology can also kill brain cells and interfere with brain cell activity. This is especially dangerous for developing babies. The offspring of mice exposed to cell phone radiation were more likely to have decreased memory and altered brain development.
- Radiofrequency radiation from cell phones can increase your brain cancer risk. Specifically, people who use their phones more than 15 hours per month are THREE TIMES more likely to develop gliomas and meningioma.
- People exposed to high levels of EMFs are also at an increased risk of leukemia.
- EMFs impact your body’s production of the sleep hormone, melatonin, which is necessary for good sleep and a stable mood.
- WiFi signals can increase the risk of chronic diseases like Alzheimer’s, heart failure, and multiple sclerosis. That’s because disruptions in your body’s electrical system allow excess calcium to enter your cells, which produces a dangerous compound that disrupts mitochondrial function and kills cells.
- Radiation exposure disrupts your endocrine system, which regulates hormones related to growth, mood, metabolism, sexual function, and more.
Does this mean you should toss your cell phone? That’s for the best, but it’s also highly unlikely. Instead, just be smart about your cell phone use.
Don’t carry your phone close to your body. Text rather than call when possible. Use the speakerphone option (or a headset) rather than holding the phone up to your ear.
Or best of all, stop using your cell phone so much try to connect more with people in person.