The Alliance for Advanced Health is intended to provide cutting-edge health information.
Nothing on this site should be interpreted as personal medical advice. Always consult with your doctor before changing anything related to your healthcare.


The KILLER Hiding in Your Mouth

We’re being POISONED everywhere we turn!

I’ve told you before how the processed junk we eat… and even the cleaners we use in our homes… are causing everything from diabetes to CANCER. 

But there’s an even bigger risk than you’ve probably NEVER been warned about. 

Because there’s a dangerous toxin that could be slowly WRECKING your organs… and eating away at your brain.

And I can practically GUARANTEE it’s in your mouth right now. 

Silver dental fillings should have been ERASED from medical history years ago – you know, like leeches. 

They’re THAT out of date. 

But roughly HALF of cavity fillings in the United States are still using silver. 

Here’s the problem… these “silver” fillings are actually 55 percent mercury.

They SHOULD be called mercury fillings!

And let me be REALLY clear… the World Health Organization has long since determined that there is NO safe level of exposure to mercury.

But still, this toxic metal is being installed right into our mouths.

And it doesn’t go quietly. 

The mercury accumulates in your lungs, brain, liver, GI tract, kidneys, and more.

That can lead to mercury poisoning. And it puts your life in real danger.

The symptoms include:

  • Oral health issues like lock jaw, gingivitis, canker sores, and jaw bone deterioration. 
  • Respiratory problems such as shallow breathing, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, and more.
  • Muscular stiffness and weakness, joint pain, and muscle cramps.
  • Headaches, vertigo, tremors, paralysis, and even dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s. 
  • Suicidal thoughts, moods swings, aggression, and mania. 

Some people’s lives are being RUINED by mercury in their dental fillings… and they never even realize it.

If you have silver fillings, it’s crucial that you contact your doctor and dentist immediately to discuss having them removed. 

Just be certain that your dentist is taking precautions that keep you from ingesting mercury when the fillings are removed and replaced with safer composites. 

Make sure you’re comfortable with the safety measures before you allow the dentist anywhere near your mouth.   

Fighting For Your Health,

Susan White
Executive Director, Alliance For Advanced Health