[Discovered!] Australian Plant STOPS Deadly Infections
You know just how dangerous overprescribed antibiotics are…
They DESTROY your healthy gut bacteria…
They DAMAGE your stomach…
And they even set you up for DEADLY “superbug” infections that kill thousands of seniors every year.
Fortunately, it looks like you may never have to take another antibiotic again!
New research shows that an unusual Australian plant STOPS infections!
And without the risk side effects of mainstream antibiotics.
It’s called the saltbush. And it’s properly named because it stores salt in its leaves.
Now, according to research, published in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, this Australian plant can help you FIGHT dangerous infections, too.
For the study, researchers created a saltbush extract that included two of its most powerful compounds:
- Gallic acid, a type of phenolic acid found in gallnuts, sumac, witch hazel, tea leaves, and other plants, that naturally destroys bacteria.
- Quercetin, a plant flavonoid that’s proven to reduce inflammation, fight free radicals, and even protect you against heart conditions and cancer.
That extract was then tested against a variety of infectious diseases, including:
- Bacillus subtilis, a gastrointestinal bacteria.
- Aspergillus fumigatus, a bacteria that causes immunodeficiency.
- Staphylococcus aureus, found in the ears, nose, and throat, which can cause respiratory infection.
- Micrococcus luteus, a bacteria linked to septic shock.
- Klebsiella pneumonia, which causes not only pneumonia but also bronchitis and lung abscesses.
- Escherichia coli – aka e. coli.
- Fusarium solani, which can cause skin and nail infections.
Based on the results, saltbush extract not only exhibited significant antibacterial potential but also antiviral.
This means saltbush can help you stay infection-free by fighting off bacteria, fungus, and inflammation-causing free radicals.
Saltbush is commonly used in baked goods and teas in Australian cooking but is not yet readily available as a supplement.