[Alert] Don’t Fall For THIS Alzheimer’s Drug SCAM
You’ve already suffered through frustrating memory tests and endless uncomfortable scans to find out what’s going on with your memory…
Up next? Your doctor warns you that Alzheimer’s could be your future… and immediately hands you a drug that’s supposed to help keep your mind sharp…
But there’s a scary truth about one of these popular drugs…
It’s nothing but a COMPLETE SCAM.
Even worse? It DOUBLES your chance of ending up in the hospital.
And it could be in your medicine cabinet RIGHT NOW.
I’m talking about Aricept (donepezil).
A recent study in the Canadian Medical Association Journal reports that it doubles your chance of a serious and painful muscle condition.
And this condition can have you spending the night in the ER.
You see, this dangerous medication causes rhabdomyolysis – a condition that causes your muscle fibers DIE and release toxins into the bloodstream. This can lead to kidney failure and other LIFE THREATENING complications.
After learning this you might be tempted to just switch medications…
But before you do that, you should know these grim facts about all conventional Alzheimer’s drugs:
- They don’t work for everyone
- They don’t cure the disease
- They don’t stop the disease’s progression
And after a certain time, the effects wear off.
But I’m here to tell you, there are natural, healthy and effective ways to help fight this disease…
WITHOUT subjecting your body to side effects that could KILL you.
So if you’re taking Aricept – or any other dementia drug – now’s the time to talk to your doctor about getting off of it.
Consider some of these alternatives for boosting your brainpower:
- Gingko Biloba: an herb that stabilizes cognitive function of those who already suffer from Alzheimer’s.
- Huperzia: an extract that can improved thought clarity.
- B12: a vitamin that BLOCKS Alzheimer’s disease at its source.
- Turmeric: a compound that halts the build-up of beta-amyloid – a destructive compound found in the brains of Alzheimer’s patients.