[Alert] E-cigarettes CAUSING Heart Attack and Stroke!?
If you’ve given up smoking: good for you!
But if you’ve picked up e-cigarettes in place of the real thing… you’re no better off.
You see, mainstream sources want you to believe that e-cigarettes are a safer alternative.
Too bad this is nothing but a HUGE LIE!
In fact, new research has linked e-cigarette use to SHOCKING health risks that could put your heart at serious risk.
Here’s what you need to know…
In the largest e-cigarette study to date, researchers from the University of Kansas in Wichita, have determined that e-cigarette users are more likely to suffer from stroke, heart attack, angina, and heart disease.
For the study, researchers examined the data of 400,000 respondents from a nation-wide survey on smoking habits.
And these risks are anything but insignificant.
In fact, the research showed that e-cigarette increased their risk of the following:
- Stroke by 71 percent.
- Heart attack by 59 percent.
- Angina (chest pain) by 59 percent.
- Heart disease by 40 percent – double that of cigarette smoking.
And considering that people who smoke e-cigarettes tend to actually be younger than those that smoke regular cigarettes, these stats are even more shocking!
What’s more? This study found that there was a shocking 900 PERCENT increased use of e-cigarettes between 2011 and 2015.
Just imagine how high that number would be today.
While the FDA regulates e-cigarettes, they are certainly in no rush to pull them from the market.
So, if you or a loved one is smoking these things, its hard time you looked into quitting for good.
Experts recommend these natural ways to kick the habit:
- Try acupuncture which has been proven to help people quit smoking in just 38 days.
- Add St. John’s Wort to your daily routine to beat back any depressive symptoms that arise as you quit.
- Take daily ginseng which has been shown to prevent the nicotine-induced release of the neurotransmitter dopamine which makes you feel good after you smoke.
- Drink fresh lime juice, proven to curb cravings.
- Chew organic gum to keep your mouth busy.